3 August 2012

Yes! Finally!

Yes! Finally some luck after a long series of losses I managed to get a kill. In a Rupture this time. My first in this hull if I remember correctly.

Yesterday I EFTed the following Rupture fit: 

[Rupture, AC220mm ST XL ASB495DPS  ]
Damage Control II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
LADAR Backup Array II

10MN Afterburner II
J5 Prototype Warp Disruptor I
X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster, Cap Booster 400

220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP M
220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP M
220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP M
220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP M
[empty high slot]
[empty high slot]

Medium Processor Overclocking Unit I
Medium Processor Overclocking Unit I
Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I

Hobgoblin II x5

On paper it rocks. 
With the XL-ASB tank and about 500 DPS with my skills. It is pretty fast too:1500m/s with an MWD and about 600m/s with this afterburner fit. I choose the afterburner this time but a MWD will work just as well. The LADAR backup Array is there to have a little help vs ecm drones.  The total fit costs about 40mil in Jita. 

I managed to get into a brawls with a blaster Moa, which I won. It was a close fight non the less with me having no armor left and 1 cap booster in my ASB . The Moa had a buffer tank and was a really tough nut to crack and its DPS was considerable. I think my afterburner helped  a little  to avoid some of that damage by orbiting. Still, I was webbed the whole time.. so I am not sure. There are so many variables in this game. 

Looking at his fit he made a smart decision, in my view, to have 2 EM rigs on his boat. First thing people do , I guess, is switch to em damage ammo when they see a Caldary ship. This increased his tank towards the EMP ammo I was using.

Anyways, I am happy to have a gf again. Good for my morale.

No comments:

Post a Comment