16 July 2012

Sometimes...

.. I just want to slap myself in the face while PvPing. (fortunately I don't)

After a few weeks of non PvP I took a few cruisers out to play.

The first , a Stabber that  I manage to loose in a pefectly manageable gate camp: couple of T3 BC 250 from the gate and 2 tackle frigs near the gate. For some reason I panic... forget all I have learned since I started PvPing and fuck everything up.. I even forget to activate my guns and MWD.. Total blackout on my side and my ships pops without much of a fight followed by my pod..

Later I am flying around Placid in low sec and spot an Ishkur.. we fight and I get him to structure when a falcon decloakes and jams me. I warp out.. <sigh> later I realize I still had six drones unused in my drone bay.. That Ishkur would have so died if I had thought of launching them. Would have made my day too after the Stabber loss. I could also have stuck around longer as my tanks was fine and I had neuted the Iskur to hell.

Anyways, more lessons learned.

Now for something totally unrelated:

you should follow my advice / after all it works for me / maybe i'm not you. don't be rediculous

http://mimiandeunice.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment